Project Selection - Film

     Producing a film would be a good choice for the project because finding ways to create meaning in every shot would be interesting and fun to do as well as the production aspect of it. Using a camera is a strong suit of mine and I like filming and recording. However, a challenge of this would be finding actors and good conditions to film in. Another problem would be creating a script. I am not good at making scripts nor like it. I am also a poor editor and would rather be the producer than the editor. I would also have to find actors for the film and have everyone's schedules line up for us to all film it which will be very hard. However, with my skills and the other members of my group, together we could make a great and meaningful introduction film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Project Genre Research 4