CCR Draft 1

How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

          On the title page, some conventional methods I used were the large, stand-out title on the top of the page to grasp the audience's view, a few of the featured articles listed on the side so the reader can see what the issue is mostly about, and an image that takes up the entire page from the most featured article. Another small convention I used and found on almost all magazines I researched was the small print on the cover showing what issue it was with the month and year.
          On the table of contents page, I found that it is usually located around or on page 3, so this is where I put it. I then wrote my featured articles of the issue with short descriptions underneath each listed like the magazines I have researched before. I also added a few photos to describe the main articles even further for the reader.
          On the article pages, I gave it a very large title and the author underneath, which of course is myself, then wrote the article in the same style and format I found is conventionally done as well as add pictures throughout my article to enhance it and make it seem more like a standard article you would see at a store.
          Our target audience is middle-ages adults, between the ages of 25 and 54. These people would be most interested in our magazine even though audiences younger than this could be interested as well because of recent interest in technology and where our world is going with the impact of technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Project Genre Research 4