Distribution Plan
For my distribution plan I would hire a distribution agency who would be able to circulate my magazine throughout the country such as TGS Media Distribution which is a national company that can track your magazine's movements and give detailed reports. They have operations in 28 states and in more than 58 markets nationally. They also help target our your correct demographics and work with local businesses to insure the best placement for the magazine. Agencies like this can also help to reach more markets, distribute at a higher rate, and gain you more subscribers. Digitally, I plan to launch an application where you can read the newest issues to my magazine there as well as subscribe and have exclusive content to drive consumers to download the app. I would also make it available on other platforms, such as tablets and e-readers and make limited-time offers to increase the amount of people subscribing to my magazine, such as what National Geographic did with giving users the first month free if they were to subscribe at that time.
Comments
Post a Comment