CCR Draft 4
How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware, and online- in this project?
To take photos, I used my Iphone XS which has a dual camera with 12 megapixels each. To edit these photos, I used Photoshop to enhance the colors to make them pop on the pages and I cropped them as well to fit well in the magazine. To write my article, I used Microsoft Word and then used Microsoft Publisher to construct and create my magazine.
To take photos, I used my Iphone XS which has a dual camera with 12 megapixels each. To edit these photos, I used Photoshop to enhance the colors to make them pop on the pages and I cropped them as well to fit well in the magazine. To write my article, I used Microsoft Word and then used Microsoft Publisher to construct and create my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment